To start trading with other players in Diablo 4, you can utilize the game's dedicated chat channels for trading on Battle.net. These channels enable you to easily find potential trading partners or browse available trade offers.
Once you've identified a player you want to trade with, follow these steps to complete the transaction:
- Invite the other player to your party, which allows both of you to be in the same World State in Diablo 4.
- Agree on a trading destination, such as the starting town Kyovashad, and travel there together.
- Approach the player you want to trade with and open the action wheel, then select "Invite to Trade".
- The other player must accept the trade request.
- Once the trade request has been accepted, you can add items to the trade window.
- If both parties are satisfied with the items in their respective trade windows, they can click on the "Lock in Offer" button.
While this process is generally straightforward, there are a few limitations to keep in mind. You cannot trade items that are currently equipped on your character or items that are in your Stash. Additionally, if either player makes changes to the trade window, the "Lock in Offer" button must be clicked again.